Windows Tray Icons Creator
is a free portable tool that allows you to create tray icons with mouse click action in Windows
. For example, create a tray icon and click it to open Registry Editor
or your desired tool.
How to use:
- Run the tool. It will now sit in the system tray. Click its icon to open the Settings window.
- Select the icon for the first tray icon available. You can find icons on the door2windows Forum.
- Type the Mouse Hover Tooltip text for the first tray icon available.
- Type the Mouse Click Action for the first tray icon available. You can find a list of actions on the door2windows Forum.
- If you want the tool to run everytime Windows starts up then select Run Everytime Windows Starts Up.
- Click Hide to send the tool back to the system tray.
Now the tray icons you created will be visible. To remove a tray icon, just leave the Mouse Hover Tooltip
& Mouse Click Action