Windows 7 Folder Background Changer
is a free tiny portable tool that allows you to change any folder's background & text color in Windows 7/Vista
How to use:
- Run the tool as administrator. If you have run this tool for the first time then it will restart Explorer.
- Click on Browse and browse for the folder of which you want to change the background/text color.
- Click on Change Background Image and browse for the image that you want to set as the background of the folder.
- Click on the Black color rectangle and select the color that you want to set as the text color of the folder.
- If you want to display a shadow under the text of all the items in the folder, select Show Shadow Under Text. This option will only work with icons view.
- If you want the style of this folder to be applied to all the sub-folders, select Apply To Sub Folders.
Credit goes to Andreas Verhoven
for the original dll hook.